Subject: New issues w/resolutions

Folks,

We have a number of new issues raised from the web service binding TA document work, which are on the agenda to be opened (thanks to Anish!). Many of these include proposals that involve simple changes to the wording of normative statements.  I intend to look at the proposed resolutions for the following issues during the process of opening the issues, before proceeding on to look at the existing open issue resolutions:

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-112
BWS20004 wording is incorrect

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-114
BWS20010 wording is incorrect

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-115
BWS20014 wording is incorrect

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-116
BWS20027 wording needs tweaks

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-117
BWS20029 wording needs tweaks

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-119
BWS40006's final clause is unnecessary

The following require more discussion:

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-113
What does BWS20006 mean?

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-118
BWS40005 is ambiguous

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair, AT&T and Boeing Lab Advocate
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com