Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Minutes Raw Text for TC Meeting of 4th March

Simon,

Your recollection is correct.

9 for, 2 against.

Sorry that I did not spot that was missing.

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

From: Simon Holdsworth/UK/IBM@IBMGB
To: "OASIS Bindings" <sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 08/03/2010 09:56

Mike,

Thanks for recording this.  In turning this into the minutes document, I notice that the vote for opening issue 124 is not mentioned.  This may have been around the time that we had issues with the chat room application.  My recollection is that the vote went 9 for, 2 against, please confirm this before I post the final minutes in the doc repository.

Thanks, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair, AT&T and Boeing Lab Advocate
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com