Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Issue-126

I think what you want to say is:
"binding.ws MUST be capable of recognizing and processing WS-Policy
syntax and semantics." (and I would add WSDL 1.1. attachment semantics too).

If you say "recognizing and processing *policies expressed* ..." then
you are required to recognize individual policies expressed in any/all
WS-Policy assertions that may be present". no?