Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Review of WS binding spec cd03-rev3

Simon,

Thanks for a thorough review. rev4 fixes the ed issues that you point out:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bindings/download.php/37428/sca-wsbinding-1.1-spec-cd03-rev4.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bindings/download.php/37429/sca-wsbinding-1.1-spec-cd03-rev4.pdf