Subject: Minor nits on JMS, JCA, and WS binding specs

I randomly noticed yesterday that my name is incorrectly listed in
Appendix C for one of the specs, and upon double checking, is listed the
same in all specs.

Last I checked, I still work for TIBCO Software Inc.

I don't see any obvious errors with other names in this list, but people
might want to check.  The fact that the three specs share the same error
suggests the possibility of copy & paste problems....

-Eric.