Subject: wsbinding cd04 candidate draft (cd03-rev5) uploaded

Located at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bindings/download.php/37688/sca-wsbinding-1.1-spec-cd03-rev5.pdf
and
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bindings/download.php/37687/sca-wsbinding-1.1-spec-cd03-rev5.doc

The diff markup shows only the diffs between rev4 and rev5. Rev5
contains changes approved for issue 127, and assembly reference update.
Note that 127 resolution required ed updates in several places that were
not part of the approved resolution. I also updated the namespace prefix
table (section 1.1) to remove prefixes we don't use, to add prefixes
that we do use, and to add appropriate cross-references. I also made
minor ed tweaks (one typo fix, Eric's affiliation update, extra newline
removals).

Let me know if there are any issues with the doc. Please review it with
the aim of CD approval. Currently, I'm behind our firewall and cannot
update the stand-along schema in SVN.

Thanks.