Subject: Review of WS binding spec cd03-rev5

Folks

Here is my review of WS binding spec cd03-rev5 with respect to the application of all resolved issues since cd03, based on the delta to cd03-rev3, my review of that version and the issues resolved since then.

In summary, all resolved issues and editorial action items have been applied correctly, and there are no other extraneous changes to the document, so I believe the document is ready to be accepted as cd04/pr02.

Minor nit - cover page is already updated to cd04 for "this version" and cd03 for "previous version".
Cover page - lost a newline character before the "previous version" .pdf link

Resolved issues:

BINDINGS-84
Applied correctly.
BINDINGS-86 Applied correctly.
BINDINGS-91 Applied correctly.
BINDINGS-92 Applied correctly.
BINDINGS-112 (duplicate of BINDINGS-91) Applied correctly.
BINDINGS-114 (duplicate of BINDINGS-92) Applied correctly.
BINDINGS-115 (duplicate of BINDINGS-92) Applied correctly.
BINDINGS-116 Applied correctly.
BINDINGS-117 Applied correctly.
BINDINGS-118 Applied correctly.
BINDINGS-119 Applied correctly.
BINDINGS-124 Applied correctly.
BINDINGS-127 Applied correctly.

Editorial actions:

Related to BINDINGS-99
 Applied correctly.
Related to BINDINGS-101 Applied correctly.
Related to BINDINGS-124 Applied correctly.
Assembly NS to 200912 Applied correctly.
Items listed in previous review of cd03-rev3 Applied correctly.

Regards, Simon