Subject: Request for public review of SCA Web Service Binding specification

The OASIS SCA Bindings TC has resolved to submit the SCA Web Service Binding specification for a second public review, for a period of 15 days.  I would appreciate it if you could take the necessary actions to proceed with this review, or let me know if there is any additional action I need to take to make this happen.

Meeting minutes noting the decision to proceed to public review:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/37803/SCA%20Bindings%20minutes%202010-05-13.doc

Previous public review announcement:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200908/msg00001.html

Previous public review dates:

8 August 2009 to 7 October 2009

Mailing list for comments:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bindings-comment/

Review materials, including change marked copy in .doc, .pdf and .html formats and issues list:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/37807/sca-wsbinding-1.1-spec-cd04.zip

Note that this ZIP file also includes the updated XSD files which need to be uploaded to the appropriate location, I am pursuing this within the SCA bindings TC.

Thanks, Simon