Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] BINDINGS-130: Testing experience suggests requirementsBWS40002 & BWS40003 are too strict for services

Hmmm.

Looks like I entered this into JIRA, and then distracted myself and
forgot to send the follow-up email mentioning that I'd logged it.

Sorry about that, for anyone chomping at the bit to comment on the issue
(not that that would hold any of you back).

Logged as: http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-130

-Eric.