Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] NEW ISSUE: Testing experience suggests requirementsBWS40002 & BWS40003 are too strict for services

I think the higher-level issue, regardless of whether an implementation
as it exists can be restricted or not, is:
does it make sense for the spec to say that a particular service must
not support *additional* transports/protocols?
I tend to think that it is sufficient for the spec to say what the
service must do and stay away from saying what it must not do. For
example, if a service wants to accept messages from entities outside of
SCA, why should the SCA spec restrict it?