Subject: FYI: RFC Editors rejected current proposed ID submission for JMSURI scheme

I just got a response back from the IETF on the JMS URI scheme.

Since I don't, at the moment, have permission to share the comments
publicly, I am not doing so here, however, I will follow-up to see
whether that is possible.

Let me know if you'd like me to forward the comments to you individually.

-Eric.