Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Use cases for HTTP binding - document for review

Folks,

I've collected together the various cases that have been discussed into a more comprehensive list and added significantly more detail to some of the cases (apologies for not using an OASIS document template for this):

I would appreciate your comments in terms of style, coverage and accuracy.  If we can agree on the specific cases we want to support and omit then I can update the second section of the document which describes what would need to be provided in the HTTP binding schema, and proceed from there to produce an updated working draft of the HTTP binding specification.

Regards, Simon