Subject: Review comments for JMS test cases BJM_600xx.

Review comments for JMS testcase artefacts for BJM_60xx:

BJM_60001_TestCase: This is a SHOULD NOT and therefore this test should be deleted.
BJM_60002_TestCase: OK
BJM_60003_1_TestCase:  This and the two following cases all use the same name for the composite - Test_BJM_6003.composite. I would have expected each to be named after the test variant as the file contents are not the same.  My concern with this test is that the use of the reply destination and correlation scheme is somewhat implicit as the test itself has no visibility to the response message sent from the service.  Also the service in the composite in each case should have the same correlationScheme as the reference.  As they don't currently I'm surprised the tests work as they are.  Compare this approach with that taken in 60013 which checks the JMS messages.
BJM_60003_2_TestCase: As above
BJM_60003_3_TestCase: As above
BJM_60004_TestCase: This test should be changed to follow the approach in 60013_2 explicitly checking the JMSReplyTo
BJM_60005_TestCase: This test should be changed to follow the approach in 60013 explicitly checking the JMSReplyTo
BJM_60006_TestCase: Untestable and should be deleted
BJM_60007_TestCase: OK
BJM_60007_2_TestCase: OK
BJM_60008_TestCase: OK
BJM_60010_TestCase: Duplicate of 30003-30005, although this statement is specifically about a service.  60003 covers the case for a reference so I don't think this test 60010 is necessary.  Should be deleted
BJM_60011_TestCase: OK
BJM_60012_TestCase: OK
BJM_60013_TestCase: OK; This test is equivalent to 60005 "use generated response destination" with a bidirectional i/f.  60005 implementation should be almost the same as this one.
BJM_60013_2_TestCase: Missing from testcase document; this one is equivalent to 60004 "use specified response destination" with a bidirectional i/f. However the testcase just checks for a non-null JMSReplyTo, it does not check for the specific value provided in the composite.
BJM_60014_1_TestCase: OK; Should be named BJM_60014_1_1_TestCase in the TC doc.
BJM_60014_2_TestCase: OK; Should be named BJM_60014_1_2_TestCase in the TC doc.
BJM_60014a_TestCase: OK; Should be named BJM_60014_2_TestCase in the TC doc.
BJM_60015_1_TestCase: OK
BJM_60015_2_TestCase: OK
BJM_60015_3_TestCase: OK
BJM_60016_TestCase: I would expect to see a JMS callback binding in the composite, there's no callback at all currently.  In this test there should be no scaCallbackDestination property, no JMSReplyTo and no callback binding destination, rather than an invalid destination specified via scaCallbackDestination.
BJM_60017_1_TestCase: Need some help understanding what this test is doing.
BJM_60017_2_TestCase: Need some help understanding what this test is doing.

Regards, Simon