Subject: CD/PR candidate documents for final review

Folks,

I have completed some further updates to the documents, both to apply the resolution to BINDINGS-140, and to update references and some other minor editorial fixes.

Here are the documents which we will be voting on on 11th November (I can't make 4th November due to the timezone change):

JMS Binding Specification, cd05/pr3 candidate:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40045/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec-cd04-rev3.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40046/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec-cd04-rev3.pdf

JMS Binding Test Assertions, cd01/pr1 candidate:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40047/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-test-assertions-wd09.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40048/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-test-assertions-wd09.pdf

JMS Binding Test Cases, cd01/pr1 vote candidate:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40049/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-testcases-wd06.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40050/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-testcases-wd06.pdf

JMS Binding Test Artefacts cd01/pr1 candidate:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40051/TestCases_BJM_wd06.zip
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/sca-bindings/TestCases_BJM

Note:

The TA and TC documents have references to the binding spec cd04 both on cover page and within the normative references, which will need to be updated to refer to cd05 after that is voted on.  Can we do that based on these drafts and update the reference as part of the update from WD to CD document?

Thanks, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair, AT&T and Boeing Lab Advocate
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com