Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Groups - SCA Bindings Telecon modified

With respect to approving minutes tomorrow, I note this gem in the minutes:

"anish also ... not sure i'm a voting member, i missed a few calls, so I
shouldn't be making motions/seconding ", immediately followed by Anish
making a motion, and no note in the minutes that this question was
resolved.  Further, I note that the minutes of 2010-10-28, as well as
2010-10-21 (the two prior meetings) do not record Anish as having been
in attendance.

Given that the motions in question passed without objection, I don't
think this is a particular problematic, but I thought I should point it out.

-Eric.