Subject: Fw: [sca-bindings] 15-day Committee Specification Draft Review Request forService Component Architecture JMS Binding Specification Version 1.1

Robin.

I've still not seen a response to this request regarding the JMS binding 15 day review.  It is now over 2 months since the original request for PR was made. I would appreciate it if you could acknowledge receipt of this mail and let me know the status/outlook for this public review request.

Thanks, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair, AT&T and Boeing Lab Advocate
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com

__________________

Robin,

Not sure if my previous mail got through to you... we are still waiting for the 15 day public review to start as recorded in

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-322

Thanks, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair, AT&T and Boeing Lab Advocate
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com

I was under the impression we had resolved the dependency for the XSD file for the JMS binding spec public review, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know current status of this as I've not seen any announcement of the public review on the mailing list.

The request is logged in http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-322  which is in "submission review" state.

Regards, Simon

----- Forwarded by Simon Holdsworth/UK/IBM on 06/01/2011 13:28 -----