Subject: Re: Fw: [sca-bindings] 15-day Committee Specification Draft ReviewRequest for Service Component Architecture JMS Binding Specification Version1.1

Simon,

I made a tour over the history of the request (18/Nov/10 05:19 AM)
and cannot account for why it got stalled apparently as of
23/Nov/10 03:50 PM.

If there are untidy details you think I need to understand to
process the public review request, please let me know, but
otherwise I think the fastest path is to just help with
clarifications and/or resources for the following, and then
we should be ready for the PR announcement.

- Robin

1. Please confirm that the specification for this public review
    request has only one prose "part", referenced in [1]

2. Please clarify whether the two "Schema"[s] cited in
    the specification are normative, and whether we
    need to reference one or both by separate URI [2]
    in the public review announcement.
    My provisional opinion is that it suffice to reference/cite
    just this schema URI, although the prose spec seems not to do
    so:
    http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-assembly/sca-binding-jms-1.1-csd05.xsd

3. Changes/diff

    Per TC Process "Changes made to a committee draft after a
    review must be clearly identified in any subsequent review..."
    See questions below about the diff document or list
    of changes that should be referenced in the announcement

4. does the TC have a "recommendation from the TC of external
    stakeholders who should be notified of the review" ?
    ["none" is acceptable]