Subject: Re: Fw: [sca-bindings] 15-day Committee Specification Draft ReviewRequest for Service Component Architecture JMS Binding Specification Version1.1

Many thanks, Simon. I updated the ticket and will send out the
public review announcement hopefully later today.

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-322?focusedCommentId=24376&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#action_24376

-rcc

Robin Cover
Interim TC Administrator
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html