Subject: NEW ISSUE: Updates to normative references

Title: Updates to normative references

Target: sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec-cd04.pdf

In our normative references section, we have several dated references,
and it looks like one is missing.

Specifically:

JMS:

In a private email I received from Anish, the JMS page now has a stable
URL under the Oracle domain:
old: http://java.sun.com/products/jms
new: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/jms/index.html

IETFJMS:

We've moved this draft along to draft 12:
old: http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-merrick-jms-uri-06.txt
new: http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-merrick-jms-uri-12.txt

Also, please note, if you'd like to see the differences between
versions, to independently confirm my assertion that there's nothing
here that will affect the binding.jms, please check either of the
following (different presentations of the diff results):

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-merrick-jms-uri-12.txt&url1=draft-merrick-jms-uri-06.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-merrick-jms-uri-12.txt&url1=draft-merrick-jms-uri-06.txt

Or you can go here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-merrick-jms-uri-12
and then click on the "Diff1" and "Diff2" links to see the changes from
draft to draft.

NOTE: The author list and publication date have changed on this
reference as well, so the full text should be:
M. Phillips, P. Adams, D. Rokicki, E. Johnson, URI Scheme for JavaTM
Message Service 1.0
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-merrick-jms-uri-12.txt, IETF
Internet-Draft January 20, 2011

JNDI:
We appear to be missing a reference for JNDI. Anish tells me:
old: http://java.sun.com/products/jndi
new: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/jndi/index.html

JNDI appears to be referenced on lines 130, 171, 172, 179, 189

Proposal:
Update JMS reference URL to
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/jms/index.html

Update IETFJMS to read:
M. Phillips, P. Adams, D. Rokicki, E. Johnson, URI Scheme for JavaTM
Message Service 1.0
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-merrick-jms-uri-12.txt, IETF
Internet-Draft January 20, 2011

Add JNDI reference:
[JNDI] Java Naming and Directory Interface,
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/jndi/index.html

Update line 130 with a formal reference to the new [JNDI] reference.