Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Proposed resolution to issue BINDINGS-147

My apologies for the cut/paste error.  Please ignore the comments about the POJO document.

Bryan Aupperle.
Software IT Architect - Mid-Atlantic
Senior Technical Staff Member

Raleigh, NC
Mobile: 919-656-0018

aupperle@us.ibm.com

From:        Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        03/11/2011 02:17 PM

While we are doing this, we should fix some RFC2119 related wording problems.  These are now all in section A.1:

There are no line numbers to use so...

Prerequisites: The prerequisites *may* be defined in terms of one or more other test assertions that *must* be true.
Predicate: The meat of the assertion - something that *should evaluate* to true or false for the given target.         (We missed this in the POJO document)
Prescription Level: Mandatory (for *MUST* requirements) or Preferred (for *SHOULD* requirements) or Permitted (for *MAY* requirements).
Tags: Zero or more labels *that may* be attached to this test assertion - these tags can be used to group sets of assertions.

Should changed to

Prerequisites: The prerequisites *can* be defined in terms of one or more other test assertions that *have to* be true.
Predicate: The meat of the assertion - something that *evaluates* to true or false for the given target.    (Also fix in the POJO document)
Prescription Level: Mandatory (for *"MUST"* requirements) or Preferred (for *"SHOULD"* requirements) or Permitted (for *"MAY"* requirements).
Tags: Zero or more labels *to be* attached to this test assertion - these tags can be used to group sets of assertions.