Subject: Updated JMS testcases document

Folks,

I've uploaded an updated JMS testcases document with the issue resolutions applied (BINDINGS-143, BINDINGS-147, BINDINGS-150)

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41634/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-testcases-1.0-csd01-rev1.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41635/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-testcases-1.0-csd01-rev1.pdf

I used the document which resolved issue BINDINGS-147 as a basis.

One editorial modification to the issue resolutions - the public review version of the testcase artefacts .ZIP file is currently located here:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-bindings/TestCases-BJM-csd01.zip

so in this revision of the test cases document I have used this URL in the related works section rather than the one which was named in the issue resolution.  I believe when we upload the .ZIP archive for the next public review, we should name it as follows:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-bindings/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-testcases-1.0-csd02.zip

Although I'm not clear on whether we should have the "-1.0" in there, which is currently in the name of the test cases specification document but was not in the proposal to resolve issue 150.

I should note that the WS binding testcases .zip file which was publicly reviewed is located at :

http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-bindings/sca-wsbinding-1.1-testcases-cd01.zip

which has the correct naming structure, without the "-1.0" suffix to "testcases", consistent with the naming of the WS binding testcases specification document.  If we decide to remove the "-1.0" from the JMS testcases zip file we also should do that from the testcase specification document.  The unfortunate situation though is that the "latest" link for the JMS testcases DOES include "-1.0".... and as per previous discussions this may be immutable.

Regards, Simon