Subject: [NEW ISSUE]: Clarify optionality of SHOULD statement BJM30030

Target:  sca-jmsbinding-1.1-csd05.pdf

The JMS binding specification includes statement BJM30030 with a SHOULD keyword:

The SCA runtime SHOULD make the operationProperties element corresponding to the selectedOperation available to the wireFormat implementation [BJM30030].

We need to clarify whether this is an optional part of the JMS binding spec.

Proposal:

I don't see the value of having this as a normative statement as we have no direct control over implementations.  Delete this statement; add the following text to continue the previous non-normative text on line 299:  "; an SCA runtime can pass these values to the wireFormat implementation for each message received."

Additional changes to the documents are required:

1) Remove  BJM30030 from the table at the end of the JMS binding spec.

2) Remove test assertions BJM-TA-30030 from the JMS binding testcase specification, including entries in the tables in Appendix B and C