Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] [BINDINGS-155]: JMS binding testcase numberingis incorrect

Logged as: http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-155

-Eric.

On 4/11/11 6:49 AM, Simon Holdsworth wrote:
OFFA73F1F1.45CFE0F5-ON8025786F.004450FC-8025786F.004BDF8B@uk.ibm.com" type="cite">Target:  sca-jmsbinding-1.1-testcases-csd01-rev2.pdf

In looking at the normative statement changes I noticed that in the JMS test case document in section 2 use a numbering scheme with 5 digits, whereas in the appendix and actual testcases there is a 4 digit scheme in use.

For example in section 2 we have "BJM_30001_TestCase", "BJM_30002_1_TestCase", but the test cases are actually called "BJM_3001_TestCase", "BJM_3002_1_TestCase"

Proposal:

The 5-digit numbering in the test case document section 2 needs to be modified to the 4-digit numbering used in the test cases themselves.