Subject: JMS Binding Spec revision

Folks, I've uploaded a revision of the JMS binding spec with all the resolved issues applied:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42252/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec-csprd03-rev1.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42251/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec-csprd03-rev1.doc

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-144
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-149
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-154
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-156
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-157
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-158
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-159

Note that some of these also have impacts on the JMS testcases document which I will update asap.

One problem I have with the resolution of issue BINDINGS-157 is the ambiguity introduced:

For an SCA service with a JMS binding, when a request message is received as part of a request/response MEP where the request message includes a null JMSReplyTo destination and the JMS binding does not include a response/destination then the SCA runtime MUST NOT process the request and raise an error [BJM60009]

We obviously don't want say that the SCA runtime MUST NOT raise an error, so I changed the text in this revision to add an extra MUST:

For an SCA service with a JMS binding, when a request message is received as part of a request/response MEP where the request message includes a null JMSReplyTo destination and the JMS binding does not include a response/destination then the SCA runtime MUST NOT process the request and MUST raise an error [BJM60009]

Regards, Simon