Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] [NEW ISSUE] Section 6.4 contains optional normativestatements

After much discussion, we decided not to have a separate spec for WSCB
and created multiple conformance targets. If we want to remove these
things we ought to consider why we are creating a single spec.

In any case, I don't see how this solves our exit criteria problem. The
WSCB Client and Service targets still have MUSTs and they have to be
implemented by two independent implementations regardless of what we say
in section 6.4.

Another point I would like to make is that SHOULD and MAY are not a
problem for the exit criteria per se. They are are problem *only* if we
don't have two independent implementations implementing them. If
implementations X and Y are compliant *and* they both also implement
optional features A and B then features A and B are not a risk.