Subject: CSD ready documents

Folks, as in the updated agenda for 14/7, here's the list of documents proposed as CSDs.   As I suspected just accepting changes in the test case documents (Both JMS and WS) resulted in some formatting issues, in particular the TOC, as well as leaving some empty tables and an empty section 3.  Also the TOC for the JMS and WS spec documents were not up to date, so all documents have at least one editorial change.  I've resolved these and a few other minor formatting errors in the latest revision, which has no change bars.  I've provided a diff for each document, although the editor I use for each is not 100% satisfactory - the Word 2003 compare and merge function does not differentiate between insertions and deletions, so in the diff you see both the old and new text as being added to the document; it does at least show all the places where changes have been made.  The .odt editor I use did not even seem capable of identifying all additions - in particular the update to the change history appendix is not shown as an insertion.

The JMS binding and testcases document includes the proposed resolution to BINDINGS-169; if we resolve that with any different text than is in JIRA, then we will need to produce another revision of the JMS binding specs.  To that end I would REALLY appreciate it if everyone could look at BINDINGS-169 and let me know asap if you have an issue with the resolution (which btw looks fine to me).

One final note: the JMS binding testcases document has had its name changed to remove the additional "-1.0".  This affects the "latest" document link so we will have to raise that with TC admin when this is submitted.  Hopefully we will get a more helpful response to this than last time we requested such a modification.

JMS Binding spec proposed for CSD06:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42788/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec-csprd03-rev2.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42789/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec-csprd03-rev2.pdf
(Note no change to XML schemas since last PR)

Diff for JMS Binding spec:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42790/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec-csprd03-rev2-diff.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42791/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec-csprd03-rev2-diff.pdf

JMS Binding testcases ZIP includes test case document and test case artefacts proposed for CSD02:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42802/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-testcases-csd01-rev5.zip
(Note no change to testcase implementation since last PR)

JMS Binding testcases document diff:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42798/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-testcases-csd01-rev5-diff.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42799/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-testcases-csd01-rev5-diff.pdf

WS Binding spec proposed for CSD05:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42792/sca-wsbinding-1.1-spec-wd042.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42793/sca-wsbinding-1.1-spec-wd042.pdf
(Note no change to XML schemas since last PR)

Diff for WS Binding spec:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42794/sca-wsbinding-1.1-spec-wd042-diff.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42795/sca-wsbinding-1.1-spec-wd042-diff.pdf

WS Binding testcases ZIP includes test case document and test case artefacts proposed for CSD02:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42803/sca-wsbinding-1.1-testcases-wd07.zip
(Note no change to testcase implementation since last PR)

WS Binding testcases document diff:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42804/sca-wsbinding-1.1-testcases-wd07-diff.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42805/sca-wsbinding-1.1-testcases-wd07-diff.pdf

Thanks, Simon