Subject: Received your updates to TCADMIN-578, CSD Creation / Upload Requestfor SCA Web Services Binding Specification Version 1.1

Hi Simon,

I'm writing to acknowledge your update to TCADMIN-578, asking that we
substitute http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42970/sca-wsbinding-1.1-spec-wd043.doc
for the working draft 042 you originally submitted and providing a
link to the meeting minutes approving the motion. It is all in order
and we haven't started work on the ticket yet so we will proceed using
wd043.

I appreciate the clarity and precision in your minutes and that you
are approving the same URL you submit to us. One thing I do ask in the
future is that you zip up the working draft submission even if it is
only one file. The TCA guidelines call for all submissions to be
zipped & having it zipped avoids discussion on my side.

Let me know if you have any questions. I believe we will get started
on your tickets before the end of this week & will let you know when
we do.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign