Subject: Re: Test_BWS_2021.composite - confusing test comment

Scott,

Thanks for your comment [1] submitted during the public review of the SCA Web Service Binding testcases specification.  The SCA Bindings TC accept the concern you raise is valid, and have created an issue in the TC's JIRA system [2]: "BINDINGS-170: Test_BWS_2021.composite - confusing test comment".  This issue includes a reference to your original comment and also includes a proposed resolution.

However given the current position of the TC's documents and the desire to move to Committee Specification as soon as we are able, the TC resolved to defer the resolution of this issue [3].  In the event that an additional public review becomes necessary then we will have the opportunity to apply the resolution then, or else publish it as errata once the specification reaches Committee Specification status.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bindings-comment/201109/msg00000.html
[2] http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-170
[3] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/44355/SCA%20Bindings%20minutes%202011-11-10.doc

Thanks, Simon