Subject: RE: [sca-bindings] Closure of OSOA.ORG server today

Hello everyone,

I was wondering where the already released SCA specs are available for public download?!

The Oasis web site still points to osoa.org (e.g. here http://www.oasis-opencsa.org/specifications)

Thanks for help,

Philipp

From: sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Simon Holdsworth
Sent: Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012 15:50
To: Mike Edwards
Cc: OASIS Bindings

Mike, thanks for the notice.   We now have a OASIS SCA Bindings JIRA system, and I've uploaded dumps of the JIRA issues from OSOA.  All the original OSOA specs were contributed to OASIS so there is already a copy of those so I can't think of any other assets which need to be preserved for the Bindings TC.

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, WebSphere ESB Product Architect
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com