Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Fabric3 declaration of SCA 1.1 Web Services Binding Specification conformance and fulfillment of the TC Exit Criteria requirements

Anish,

I agree the output is a little hard to validate.  For many tests there is no obvious indication that the test was executed successfully.  For others, e.g. 5002, there is clear evidence that the test was run, because the expected output from the component is visible in the log as below.

Tests where I see a Tests run: 1 entry in the log:

2004, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2021, 2023,
4001, 4002, 4003, 4004, 4005, 4006, 4007,
5001, 5002, 5003, 5004, 5005, 5006,

These correspond almost exactly to the set of "positive" tests, the one exception being 5003, but that is a negative test which is only discovered at runtime.

So it appears that any "negative" test which did not result in a runtime check will only show "Tests run: 0" in the log.  There is nothing in the submitted log which shows the expected failure (and hence success of the test).  In each case the log does show Fabric3 runtime being started and an attempt to deploy the contribution.

Excerpt from the submitted log for BWS 5002:
[INFO] Executing tests...

 T E S T S
Running ClientTest
>>> Starting external JAXWS service at: http://localhost:9081/JAXWS/Service5Callback
Service5 client - call address is: http://localhost:8080/Service1
wsa:To address found: http://localhost:9081/JAXWS/Service5Callback
wsa:Action value found: http://test.sca.oasisopen.org/Service5Callback/callback1Request
Address found: http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.989 sec

https://github.com/Metaform/fabric3-conformance-ws