Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] New working draft of WS Binding Spec with hyperlinks

Simon,

This looks like a lot of work - well done.

The new version looks fine to me - I tried out the new links and they seem to work in the right way.

I'd be happy to vote this new version to replace the previous one with non-material changes.

Yours,

Mike Edwards
STSM - Cloud Computing and SOA Standards
Chair UK ISO SC38 mirror committee (Cloud & SOA)
Co-Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC

Phone: 44-1962-818014 (37248014) | Mobile: 44-7802-467431 (274097)
E-mail:
mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com
Chat:
Google Talk: mike.edwards.inglenook@gmail.com