Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Comments on SCA-Bindings recent emails

Chet,

Many thanks for your wise words.

It is always good to have an outside view of these sort of things.

Yours,

Mike Edwards
STSM - Cloud Computing and SOA Standards
Chair UK ISO SC38 mirror committee (Cloud & SOA)
Co-Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC

Phone: 44-1962-818014 (37248014) | Mobile: 44-7802-467431 (274097)
E-mail:
mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com
Chat:
Google Talk: mike.edwards.inglenook@gmail.com