Subject: Meeting postponed to 14th November

Folks,

There has been no activity on the bindings mailing list since the last meeting and no business to conduct so I have postponed the meeting for another 2 weeks to 14th November.  If there is nothing raised for that meeting by Monday 11th November then I will cancel it and we will need to again consider the future for the TC.

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, WebSphere ESB Product Architect
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com