Subject: Bindings TC meeting this week cancelled

Folks,  as I've not had any requests for topics or business on Thursday's Bindings TC call I'm cancelling it.  Once there is sufficient demand for another meeting I'll schedule one.

Given the lack of activity we need to again consider the question of the TC's future.  I was expecting that to be influenced by the discussion in the Assembly TC however as far as I've seen there has been very little additional discussion there either since August.

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, WebSphere ESB Product Architect
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com