sca-bpel-comment message

Subject: BPEL C&I spec does not say anything about component type side files

This is feedback from our development team:

The SCA Assembly spec says:
"The implementation type specification defines whether introspection is
allowed, whether a side file is allowed, both are allowed or some other
mechanism specifies the component type."

The BPEL C&I spec is silent on whether side files are allowed or not.

-Anish