sca-bpel-editors message

Subject: RE: [sca-bpel-editors] SCA-BPEL 1.1 Specification Committee Draft 01 - 17 Jan 2008

Hi Mary,

Could you please upload the following CD docs to their appropriate locations (also spelled out in the documents under the section 'Specification URIs' on the first page) in the OASIS document repository.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/download.php/26920/sca-bpel-1.1-spec-cd-01.doc

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/download.php/26921/sca-bpel-1.1-spec-cd-01.pdf

Thanks,
Sanjay