sca-bpel-editors message

Subject: Re: FW: AW: [sca-bpel-editors] SCA BPEL Specification Editing workitems

The process I would like the editors to follow is:
1) Every issue resolution that is incorporated in the spec be recorded
in the revision history section.
2) For every issue resolution that makes changes to the spec:
a) a comment be added to JIRA with a pointer to the OASIS repository
document where the change was applied
b) change the status in JIRA of the issue from 'resolved' to 'applied'.

Comments?

Thanks.

-Anish