Subject: Re: [sca-bpel] Roll-call for the Inaugural call of the OASIS SCA-BPELTC

Mike: Thanks for sending the roll and for acting as the TC convener.

In a separate email I'll send out minutes (thanks to Martin for that)
with this roll in it. We'll approve the minutes at our next meeting,
which is the F2F meeting @ Palo Alto. If there are any corrections pl.
send them to the list.

Thanks.

-Anish