Subject: RE: [sca-bpel] Groups - SCA BPEL F2F modified

Folks,

For the agenda item 6 (that is, Review of Contributed Material), we are
currently looking for volunteers  to make a presentation of the
contributed material to the TC. Please let us know if anybody would be
interested. The fallback plan here is to simply walk through the text of
the contributed documents.

If anybody is also willing to share their knowledge and drive the
discussion of any new issues against the contributed material, please
feel free to volunteer.

-- Sanjay