Subject: Public v. private URLs to sca-bpel email archives

Please use the public URLs to sca-bpel email archives in minutes,
issues, emails, JIRA or anything else.

Each email in OASIS KAVI's email archives has two URLs. One URL is
member-only and the other is a public URL. Given that the emails are
accessible public, I don't quite see the point of having member-only
URLs. But that is what we have and we have to live with it.

Since all our work is publicly accessible and the fact that JIRA (or
what ever we use for issues) will be publicly accessible, it makes sense
to use the publicly accessible URL rather than the restricted URLs in
emails, minutes etc. These URLs will invariably get cut-and-pasted all
over the place and we'll end with with a URL in JIRA that is member-only
  unless we are careful.

For example, the f2f meeting minutes can be accessed using the public URL:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200709/msg00033.html

OR the member-only URL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/email/archives/200709/msg00033.html

If you access the email archive from the public page of the TC you get
to the public archives. If you access the email archive from the member
page of the TC you get to the member-only archive. Both of them are of
course exactly the same thing. As is obvious from the URLs the access
restriction is based on the URL prefix.

If in your emails you are using URLs to emails that start with
http://www.oasis-open.org then please remember to change it to the ones
that start with http://lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks.

-Anish