Subject: Re: [sca-bpel] NEW ISSUE: allow sca-aware processes to specify everythingthat can be specified in a CT side file

Anish,

I note with a smile that this is largely equivalent to my issue in the Java TC to allow the programmer to
be able to specify all SCA aspects of the component as inline annotations in the code.

I'm strongly in favour of this.  It should not be necessary to have a side file, although it is perfectly valid
to have one....

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

01/11/2007 06:55

OASIS BPEL <sca-bpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[sca-bpel] NEW ISSUE: allow sca-aware processes to specify everything that can be specified in a CT side file

Title: Allow sca-aware processes to specify everything that can be
specified in a CT side file

Target: BPEL C&I spec

in a BPEL process. It should be possible to configure a SCA component
without requiring a component Type side file. For example, this is true
of Java. This would make the component type side file optional for
sca-aware processes.

Proposal:
<none>