OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

sca-bpel message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Formated mintues of 2007-11-29 telcon


Title: OASIS SCA BPEL TC Teleconference -- 29 Nov 2007




OASIS SCA BPEL TC Teleconference

29 Nov 2007



Charlton Barreto, Dieter Koenig, Simon Moser, Khanderao Kand, Anish Karmarkar, Ashok Malhotra, Alex Yiu, Sanjay Patil, Danny van der Rijn
Anish Karmarkar
Ashok Malhotra


<anish> Scribe: Ashok Malhotra

<anish> ScribeNick: AshokMalhotra

<anish> Date: 29 Nov 2007

<charlton> meeting is not quorate

<charlton> only 7 of 14 voting members are present

TC is not quorate but we will continue discussion in hope more people join.

<charlton> decided that will carry on in hope more people join

<anish> Topic: Agenda bashing

Agenda bashing -- no changes to agenda.

<anish> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200711/msg00053.html

approval of minutes from 11/15

Minutes from last week's meeting

URL posted by Anish above

Anish: is this format acceptable?

Alex joins ... we are now quorate

<charlton> anish, i attended 11/08 and 11/15, so i should be a voting member as of today

<charlton> do we have finished minutes from 11/08

If charlton attended on 11/8 on 11/15 he should be a voting member now

Sanjay will check offline

Next f2f

Anish: This TC decided to meet at OASIS symposium. Partly becuase other sister TCs will meet then

But now Assembly and Policy are meeting f2f in January and not at the Symposium

Does that change our decision

Dieter can we meet in parallel with Policy?

Some people want to attend both so that's a problem

<Sanjay> Charlton, the records indicate that you were not present on the 11/8 conf-call

<charlton> that's unfortunate since i attended.

Anish: do we still want to meet at the symposium?

Agreed to meet at OASIS Symposium Apr 28

Telcon schedule

Shd we have a call on 12/27? Shall we cancel?

<charlton> we should cancel the 12/27 call

Decided to cancel 12/27 call

What about 1/3, 1/20

<charlton> suspect no attendance 1/3

<charlton> expect attendance 12/20

Cancel call on 1/3. Regular call 1/10

DECISION: Cancel 12/27, 1/3 calls

Decide on 12/13 if we need a call on 12/20

No New Issues

Agenda 8a -- Issue 11 -- Mark Ford's issue -- mail from Mike Rowley

Neither Mark or Mike are here so postpone.

8c. Najeeb's issue. Issue is not on the call

<anish> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200711/msg00051.html

Sorry ... Najeeb is not on the call

Issue 3

Alex discusses issue

Alex will send updated proposal later today

Issue 13

<anish> http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BPEL-13

Anish: This is a cut and paste error

<charlton> +1 to Dieter

Anish: Straightforward typo we need to fix.

<charlton> (thanks Ashok)

Deiter moves, Ashok seconds

Agreed to fix typo with no objection

<charlton> i can get it in

Dieter volunteers to fix

Issue 2

<anish> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200711/msg00003.html

Anish: Mike Edwards and Mike Rowley sent mail on this. They are not on the call.
... Let's postpone

Issue 12

<anish> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200711/msg00038.html

Long running request/response opertaions

Dieter: proposal to use WS-Addressing policy mechanisms to solve this
... Not sure whether we can resolve here or need to move to Assembly TC

Danny: Let's send to Assembly and see what they say

Anish: Is it just an Assembly issue or Assembly and bpel?

Dieter: I will open in Assembly TC

<anish> ACTION: Dieter to move issue 12 to Assembly TC

Issue 1

<anish> http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BPEL-1

<Sanjay> What did we decide for issue 12? Are we closing it here and opening it in Assembly?

<charlton> thats was my understanding

Alex: keep it in but make it non-normative

<Sanjay> We don't have a special status for 'parking'. I guess we can just not schedule it for our discussion until Assembly resolves their part

Dieter: I would support this

Danny: Remove because is not a standard

Anish: let's not decide this now. Let's take to e-mail and have more discussion

Sanjay: Re issue 12: Close here and open in Assembly. Or keep it open here?

<charlton> +1 to Dieter

Danny: It's hard to reopen closed issues so leave open but leave off the agenda

<Sanjay> I think we could update the issue 12 with a reference to the newly opened Assembly issue

<Sanjay> [Anish made this same point just now I guess]


<Sanjay> Charlton, you will be a voting member after this call anyways.

Anish: Charlton did you see Sanjay's msg re. attendance?
... You are now a voting member for next mtg


<anish> ashok can u send the raw minutes to the TC mailing list?

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Dieter to move issue 12 to Assembly TC
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.128 (CVS log)
$Date: 2007/02/23 21:38:13 $

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]