Subject: Re: [sca-bpel] Formatted minutes of 2008-05-15 telcon

This time with the roll.

-Anish
--

Anish Karmarkar wrote:
> [...]
>
> citation-detection-scribed: Line 258: Check for possible unrecognized
> nick 'Motions to adopt'
>
> citation-detection-scribed: Line 262: Check for possible unrecognized
> nick 'Aob'
>
> statistics: Schreiber found 159 input lines
>
> edits: Schreiber found the following text-edit commands:
>
> edits: Line 101: MartinC: s/RDDL/BPEL RDDL/
>
> edits: Line 168: anish: s/generetor/generator/
>
> command-scribe: Line 2: Martin Chapman recognized
>
> command-scribe: Schreiber detected that this section was scribed online
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 13: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 21: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 24: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 44: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'a) Issue 20 http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 48: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'b) Issue 15 http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 51: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 52: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 53: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 54: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 55: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 57: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 59: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'c) Issue 18 http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 64: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'd) Issue 16 http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 80: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'http'
>
> edit-substitute: command on line 101 succeeded, changed line 99 from
> 'RDDL' to 'BPEL RDDL'
>
> edit-delete: Line 101 was deleted
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 147: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 148: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 149: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 150: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 151: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'http'
>
> citation-detection-irc1: Line 153: Check for possible unrecognized nick
> 'http'
>
> edit-substitute: command on line 168 succeeded, changed line 166 from

Title: SCA-BPEL - 2008-05-15

OASIS Logo

- DRAFT -

OASIS SCA-BPEL TC telcon

Attendees

Present
Mike Rowley (BEA Systems, Inc.)
Mike Edwards, (IBM)
Dieter Koenig, (IBM)
Simon Moser, (IBM)
Martin Chapman (Oraacle Corporation)
Khanderao Kand, (Oracle Corporation)
Anish Karmarkar, (Oracle Corporation)
Ashok Malhotra, (Oracle Corporation)
Sanjay Patil, (SAP AG*)
Najeeb Andrabi, (TIBCO Software Inc.)
Danny van der Rijn, (TIBCO Software Inc.)
Chair
Sanjay Patil
Scribe
Martin Chapman
Agenda:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200805/msg00009.html

Contents

Topics
[1]  Agenda
[2]  minutes
[3]  action items
[4]  new issues
[5]  Status of JIRA
[6]  Issue 20
[7]  issue 15
Table of Resolutions
Table of Action Items

Action Items

New:

Resolutions

Resolution: Issue 20 resolved by proposal at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200805/msg00016.html

[...]

Formatted on 2008-05-21 at 15:00:03 GMT-7

Minutes formatted by Schreiber, a collection of XSLT stylesheets by Bob Freund modeled after David Booth's scribe

Schreiber diagnostics output

[Delete this section before publishing the minutes]

citation-detection-scribed: Line 267: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'Motions to adopt'

citation-detection-scribed: Line 271: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'Aob'

statistics: Schreiber found 169 input lines

edits: Schreiber found the following text-edit commands:

edits: Line 110: MartinC: s/RDDL/BPEL RDDL/

edits: Line 177: anish: s/generetor/generator/

command-scribe: Line 2: Martin Chapman recognized

command-scribe: Schreiber detected that this section was scribed online

citation-detection-irc1: Line 22: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 30: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 33: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 53: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'a) Issue 20 http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 57: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'b) Issue 15 http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 60: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 61: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 62: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 63: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 64: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 66: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 68: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'c) Issue 18 http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 73: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'd) Issue 16 http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 89: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

edit-substitute: command on line 110 succeeded, changed line 108 from 'RDDL' to 'BPEL RDDL'

edit-delete: Line 110 was deleted

citation-detection-irc1: Line 156: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 157: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 158: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 159: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 160: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 162: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

edit-substitute: command on line 177 succeeded, changed line 175 from 'generetor' to 'generator'

edit-delete: Line 177 was deleted