Subject: Re: Possible 2119 Language

Here is a new draft, with changes based on the feedback from today's call.

Michael

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Michael Rowley <mnrowley@gmail.com> wrote:

Here is a new draft of possible 2119 language for section 2.1.  I have changed this based on the resolution of issue 15, which limits conformance targets to being either the SCA Runtime or artifacts.  In this case, the only change that appeared to be needed was to change the 3 places that talked about a "component type generator" to instead refer to "the SCA Runtime".

Because the changes from the previous cut at this were so small, and since the more important difference was the change since CD01, the revision marking is still with respect to CD01.

I'm calling this CD01-rev4, since it is a change to CD01-rev3.

Michael

sca-bpel-1.1-spec-cd-01-rev5.doc