Subject: [Fwd: CD 01 specs uploaded to docs.oasis-open.org]

We now have the BPEL spec available on docs.oasis-open.org

-Anish
--
--- Begin Message ---

What I thought were several iterations of files were apparently multiple copies of the same CD01 specifications. My sincere apologies that these have taken so long to upload. I did have to make a few changes both the assembly and bpel specs to make sure the URIs were right and that the hypertext behind them went to the right place. Please double-check and make sure everything is worked as expected.

http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-assembly

http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-bpel

To ensure that these types of requests no longer slip so far down they can never be recovered, I have added an SLA of 15 business days.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/staff-stds-wiki/TC_Administration_SLAs#preview

Mary

Mary P McRae

Manager of TC Administration, OASIS