Subject: Issue 18 proposal and next week's call

As promised on this week's I'm sending this email.

Issue 18 proposal from Michael is located at:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200806/doc00001.doc and
was sent in the email at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200806/msg00002.html

This is the proposal that is called revision 5, but should be really
called sca-bpel-1.1-spec-cd01-18proposal.doc (or something like that).

Homework: please read this proposal and send
feedback/opinions/changes/alternate proposals by email before next
week's call.

We only have one issue to discuss next week and that is issue 18. This
issue along with Michael's proposal (and other proposals, if any) will
be included in the agenda for next week.

After next week's call we'll go into aestivation for all of august. It
would be nice if we could resolve issue 18 as it applies to section 2.1.
If we resolve it for 2.1, we can then assign an AI to the editors to
take that forward to the other sections.

Thanks.

-Anish