Subject: Re: ISSUE 18: Proposed 2119 text for section 2.1

BTW, I unfortunately will not be able to attend tomorrow's call.

This is just my attempt at representing the approach to the text that we
discussed on the previous call.  I am not wedded to it.  The group
should feel free to modify it as you see fit.  Don't hold up any work on
this for my sake.

Michael