Subject: Re: Labeled conformance points

Danny,

Thanks for pointing this out.  The dog that ate your homework is called "Mike Edwards" and how he did it was
by giving the wrong link to the document.

The right document is in this email:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly-testing/200810/msg00000.html

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

From: Danny van der Rijn <dannyv@tibco.com>
To: Mike Edwards/UK/IBM@IBMGB
Date: 16/10/2008 17:47
Subject: Labeled conformance points

Mike -

I was trying to do my homework, but it seems the dog ate it - I looked at the spec you pointed to, but don't see a table of conformance points.  I was expecting it in an appendix.  Is it somewhere else (are you actually daring me to read the draft????)?

Dieter Koenig1 wrote:

Dieter Koenig:
Mike E. mentions the SCA-Assembly approach of labeling conformance points in the spec

Mike Edwards:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/29678/sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd01-rev2.pdf

Unless stated otherwise above: