Subject: Daylight savings/Summer time change and concall time

As you all know the European summer time ends October 26th this year and
US daylight savings time ends November 2nd.

The SCA BPEL time is set to be 'pacific'. This means that we change the
time starting November 6th to 8am PST, till then it is 8am PDT.

This means that for the Europeans the 30th Oct call will start one hour
early. We'll all be back in sync starting 6th November.

Thanks.

-Anish