Subject: Generating faults when operations are used after the conversationhas ended

The current spec wording says the following:

"Any process which, through static analysis, can be proved to use an operation on a conversational interface after an endsConversation operation has completed SHOULD be rejected.  In cases where the static analysis cannot determine that such a situation could occur, then at runtime a sca:ConversationViolation fault SHOULD be generated by the SCA runtime when using a conversational partner link after the conversation has ended."

If we didn't want to strongly encourage static checking for this, and we don't really care if we have a rule that can't always be tested or enforced, then we could replace both of these sentences with the following:

"Processes MUST NOT invoke an operation on a partnerLink with a conversational interface after an endsConversation is completed."

Michael